Living without gluten, casein, soy, eggs and peanuts. Living with ASD and ADHD. Life is good!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gluten Free Ice Cream Cones

Look what I found at my local Whole Foods! Gluten free ice cream cones!!

And guess how much they cost - less than $4! We've done without ice cream cones for a year because I didnt' want to shell out $9, plus shipping for the ones that sell online. I snapped up the two boxes that were on the shelf and bought some coconut milk ice cream as a treat. Anna had an ice cream cone for dessert tonight, and she was very happy. It's the little things I like doing for her, just to see the smile of pleasure on her face. It cost $8.50 for the ice cream and the cones and it was definitely money well spent.

2 comments:

GFCF Mommy Octopus said...

Oh wow, I will definitely be picking some up on our next monthly shopping expedition to Whole Foods.

And you are absolutely right, it's the little things we do for our little ones that seem to make them the happiest. You are a good mommy.

Erin said...

Aw, you are sweet. So are you. :)