Living without gluten, casein, soy, eggs and peanuts. Living with ASD and ADHD. Life is good!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shout-out for Butternut Hash Browns

Heal~Balance~Live is a great blog full of great recipes - not all casein free, but all gluten free and all interesting. I pop over on a regular basis to check out recipes that are safe for us, such as these amazing looking Butternut Hash Browns. Yum! I can't wait to make them. There's no chance my girls will eat these, so I don't have to worry about the egg in them. Anyway, I keep trying to leave comments on the recipes I like but for some reason, neither Firefox nor Explorer will let me! Firefox won't give me the option and Explorer keeps crashing on me. I'm soooo frustrated by this state of affairs and it's lasted for months (DH, if you are reading this, please help!). I can't leave any comments on any blogs, grrr. So I just wanted to quickly shout out to HBL - this recipe rocks. Thanks for sharing it!


1 comment:

HEAL ~ BALANCE ~ LIVE said...

Erin, you are the best! Thanks for all the kudos, some days you need to hear it and today is one of those days for me. Hope all is well with you and your computer mess is resolved soon.