Living without gluten, casein, soy, eggs and peanuts. Living with ASD and ADHD. Life is good!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hooray for Soyatoo Casein and Soy Free Whipped Cream!

This Christmas, thanks to Soyatoo's Rice Whip whipped topping, I can enjoy a proper Irish Coffee! And the girls can enjoy a lovely hot cocoa! There is no casein, no gluten, no corn and contrary to its name, no soy in this stuff. And it tastes pretty darn good! It's not too sweet and it's light and fluffy like whipped cream should be. The price tag is a bit shocking, but for the holidays its worth it. We've been three years without whipped cream, and I'm ready to splurge a little bit this season!

Irish Coffee: 1 mugful of coffee, 1 packed tsp. brown sugar, 1 capful Jameson's Irish Whiskey, cream of your choice (I used So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer) and Soyatoo Rice Whip Topping.


Hot Cocoa: 2 tbsp. natural cocoa powder, 2 tbsp. sugar, 1/2 tsp. vanilla, 2 cups So Delicious Vanilla Coconut Milk, Soyatoo Rice Whip Topping, and shaved chocolate (this Christmas I'm addicted to 365 Swiss Dark Chocolate with Mint Crisps).

3 comments:

Ina said...

Wow, that looks good. It is wonderful to have an alternative, I will have to keep my eyes open for this - so far have not seen it in Canada, but thanks for sharing!:)

Christie said...

Irish Coffee sounds wonderful! Don't you just love So Delicious coconut milk creamer? I've been finding all kinds of ways to enjoy it. Happy Holidays!

Erin said...

Oh yes, I love So Delicious coconut milk creamer. I just switched to using it in my coffee instead of hazelnut milk. I need to find a way to make eggnog with it! Thanks for your comment, and Happy Holidays!